[THIN] Re: OT: Blackberry

  • From: "King, Jesse" <JKing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 13:08:58 -0400

I have a question with using the Enterprise setup in a citrix env (Read no
desktops).... Is there a need to actually install the Desktop agent? If
these bb's are never going to be sync'd locally, there shouldn't be a need
in my little world.. Am I crazy? Because everything can be sync'd over the
air? But what about initial setup of the unit?

Tks..

Jesse