[THIN] Re: OT: Best Exchange help resource?

  • From: Henry Sieff <hsieff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 08:00:46 -0600

The best mailing list is
<http://intm-dl.sparklist.com/read/?forum=exchange>
http://intm-dl.sparklist.com/read/?forum=exchange

above.

WRT Public Folders, you need to set up replication, just like between two
exchange 5.5 servers. They technically don't migrate.

Distribution lists are 'migrated' by the ADC - basically, all DL's become
universal groups in AD.

When we did our migration, we had them both in the same domain, but I don't
think it should make a difference if you do in fact have a two way trust.

I would check the above mailing list, especially the archives. Chances are,
its come up before.

Henry

  _____