[THIN] OT: Batch file from Performance Monitor

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 12:53:31 -0500

OK I suffering some brain-lock here. Solicitiing advice.   Seems very
simple but I am missing something here not obvious to me.

I have an Alert setup for a counter (say % CPU).  I select the option
to log to Application Event log which works great. I also check the "Run
this program" and put the path to a batch file which echoes %1 to a text
file (see below). This works fine on the command line.  I have the
command line arguments set to "single argument string".
Nothing happens.  I have tried putting just notepad.exe in there and
nothing.  The App event shows up so I know the alert has been triggered.
 I am stumped.

***Alert.bat
@echo off
echo %1 >> c:\alert.txt
This Weeks Sponsor Activaeon.com
Reduce licensing costs with activAeon XA and
get one month completely free.
http://www.activaeon.com