[THIN] Not working

  • From: bbeckett2000@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:03:53 +0000

I'm probably missing something here but this is what I have set up:

NT domain
2000 Terminal Server

On the PDC's there is the default NTconfig.pol which MS workstations use. I
have setup an alternate pol file (called tsconfig.pol) for which I would like
the 2000 terminal server to use. I have placed this in the netlogon share of
the PDC and then made registry changes on the terminal server box as follows:

Key: HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Update
Value: UpdateMode
Type: REG_DWORD
Data: 2

Value: NetworkPath
Type REG_SZ
Data: \\pdcservername\netlogon$\tsconfig.pol

The 2000 TS box is still not using the tsconfig.pol. What did I miss?