[THIN] Re: No access to logon to session

  • From: "Dirk Blose" <Dirk.Blose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 08:22:55 -0400

Should have put that in the original email. I have verified that the accounts I
trying to use are in the Remote Desktop group or local Administrators.

Thanks

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791
dirk.blose@xxxxxxxxxx

>>> ARTADMIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/18/04 09:00AM >>>
With W2K3, you must specifically add groups to remote desktop
users <not sure of the exact verbage there>, in addition to
setting rights on the ica/rdp connections.  You didn't need to do
this with W2K.

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
users, and time of day possible problems exist.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=320

http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id20