[THIN] Re: No GPO's on other server!

  • From: Mark Guzzo <marguz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 13:57:38 -0600

I think I have to "install" the IE6 adm file to the test CitrixXP server.
Still looking...

Mark Guzzo wrote:
Hello, I would like one user to login to my test server because of an app
I'mtrying out. Now I point the thin device to login to the testbox and when
Ilaunch Internet Explorer, I don't get any Group Policies that my other
usershave. Is there any reg hacks that I can use to disable the File menu
option and also the right click? I did a login script to set the proxys but
was unable to locate the other keys.
-- Mark Guzzo Sair LCA, LCP Citrix Administrator "Don't Fear The Penguin."