[THIN] Nfuse user prefs storage location?

  • From: "Shawn Keslar" <Shawn.Keslar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 10:00:21 -0400

Hi, All!

Can anyone tell me where the user's client preference, app screen size
setting, and presentation preferences are stored? We have some users
that are claiming the permissions are resetting on their machines, and
we'd like to see what's going on. I've been doing some searching, but
haven't been able to locate them yet.

Thanks

Shawn Keslar
WVU Network Services