[THIN] Nfuse Design Help

  • From: "David Teague" <DavidT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:50:52 -0400

Ok Guys help me out here, am I doing this all wrong... here is my setup.

I have a Nfuse 2.0 box and 3 mf xp 1.0 feature release 3 box on windows
2000.

I have a Firewall that is publishing my web server on a published ip, it
is behind the firewall with the citrix servers. I have port http and ica
ports opened to the web box and ica(1494) opened in and out for the
citrix servers. I seems to work most of the time, but I am getting some
different error every now and then in the nfuse message center, about
server not being available. Should I put the nfuse box infront of the
fire wall and open xml to the citrix boxes? It seems that it would work
better with everything behind the firewall.

Suggestions Welcomed.

Thanks!