[THIN] Re: XP SPA Alert

  • From: Euan Cooper <Euan.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:22:19 +1200

Or you could run Linux on a VIM ....

-----Original Message-----
From: Henry Sieff [mailto:hsieff@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 18 August 2004 2:28 a.m.
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: XP SP2 Alert

Well, yeah, but that is where the problem sorta is.
http://tinyurl.com/3th9uv details the changes made. Below, find a solution
that will work by just not using raw sockets.

My $.02 - NMAP on Windows has never performed great for me. Too slow. Get an
old machine, throw one of the many self-installing linuxes on it, and crank
up NMAP from there, and I guarrantee you you will never turn back.

Henry, And Now,
======Quoted Text======
From NTBUGTRAQ:
Thor says:

Fyodor also said to try the --win_norawsock option worked in most cases.