[THIN] Re: New iPad receiver 4.2.3

  • From: Magnus Hjorleifsson <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 21:37:56 -0500

Possible to run multiple Citrix applications at the same time or running
multiple iPad applications at the same time?

I know when trying to connect to say ABC applicaiton and a VDI session, as
soon as you toggle between them, the app (or vdi ) that you toggle from will
disconnect, or show as being in a disconnected state.