[THIN] Disconnected sessions

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 08:44:23 -0000

Hi,

I am having more and more issues with disconnected sessions on XenApp
running on 2003 server.

Originally I had the Disconnect settings to 3 hrs but this was causing
users to lose sessions if they went to an extended meeting, problem is
the only other setting to Disconnect was 1 day.

This means that the sessions are never getting disconnected, especially
if I remove a server from the published desktop to carry out maintenance
on the server or update an app etc. Users cannot get logged into the
disconnected session the next morning.

Can I do this another way or is their a way to manually set some reg key
to change the Disconnect timeout or are they fixed?

thanks
Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.