[THIN] Re: New CTP

  • From: jim bruce <jamesfranklinbruce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 17:07:39 +0000

Hi Jim,

Do you still

From: jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 11:45:58 -0400
Subject: [THIN] Re: New CTP
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Warren,You deserve it!Jim Kenzig
web: http://www.kenzig.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kenzigTwitter: http://twitter.com/kenzig

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 8:19 PM, Warren Simondson <caditc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you Carl. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. And congratulations to
the other newly Awarded

CTP's as well.

I only hope that I can offer the community the same passion and inspiration as
the existing CTP's and that

the marvellous community of unmentioned super stars that exist out there, such
as our Citrix admins,

system engineers, and Citrix enthusiasts, know that we are here for them and it
is their belief in the

product that drives us to exhaust our last breath for greater things to come.

--

Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd

Website: http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au