[THIN] Re: New CTP

  • From: "Rankin, James R" <kz20fl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 01:09:33 +0000

Can't stress it enough. If it wasn't for the likes of yourself and MBS
encouraging peers to strive for the next level, I'd probably still be stuck in
a sysadmin job. Thanks for all the help and hope to see you at barcelona so I
can buy you a paella (and probably bombard you with questions!)

Regards,

JR
---Blackberried