[THIN] Re: NTPass password utility

  • From: "Henske, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Henske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 12:27:16 -0500

They don't have a free version of that on their website, it's $195 per
server.  The free stuff is

EOL ListDrivers
EOL SetPRinter
EOL WTSCOM

<http://www.99point9.com/public/products/products.asp#EOLSPW>

I'm assuming this will work as a seamless app on NFUSE 1.8 as well?

Thanks,
Jennifer Henske
Windows Architecture
A.G. Edwards Technology Group