[THIN] NFuse 1.7 Encryption Settings

  • From: Mark Lee <marklee15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 11:30:19 +0100 (BST)

Folks,

hopefully someone out there can sort this very easily !!!

I'm trying to configure an NFuse 1.7 site to connect to the MF servers using
RC5 128 bit encryption.  We have the SSL side of things sorted so we can HTTPS:
to the server with no problem, and also in Citrix Connection COnfiguration
we've set the encryption level to RC5 128bit and can connect via an ICA client
with a configured connection no problem.  The issue for us is what/where in
NFUSE.CONF do we need to change/edit/add to enable the creation of a .ICA file
with the relevant settings for this - currently the client connect get refused
due to an encryption level being set to low on the client.

Any help/guidance appreciated.

Mark

It's Samaritans' Week. Help Samaritans help others.
Call 08709 000032 to give or donate online now at
http://www.samaritans.org/support/donations.shtm