[THIN] Re: NFuse 1.7 Encryption Settings

  • From: jar@xxxxxxxxxxx (Jay Ritchie)
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 07:24:42 -0400

Sorry, it sounded to me like you have changed the Citrix Connection
Configuration and not the properties of the published app itself. Both
have settings for the encryption level, and if your Citrix Connection
Configuration on 1 or more machines is greater than what you have set up
for a particular published app which uses that server than you would get
something like the error you seem to be getting.
To my knowledge, if you are not using CSG, there is nothing you need to
do on NFUSE to or the client to make this work. The whole point of nfuse
is to NOT have to change a whole bunch of stuff of a whole lot of
clients and web servers every time you make a little change.

Sorry I can wasn't able to help.

Jay