[THIN] Re: My docs redirection

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:06:41 +0100

My docs redirectionThe windows folder is created if one of the home folder
location options is populated in Ad users and computers or usrmgr.
If not its put in a users profile.

Folder redirection in an AD environment ( for me) has always created the My
Documents so long as the users home folder exists.