[THIN] Re: Moving SQL Datastore - Jeff Durbin?

  • From: Michael <indy019@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:10:07 -0800 (PST)

This is pretty much along the lines of what I was
expecting.  The document I found, however, noted that
you would need to create a new db owner and fiddle
with the stored procedures.  Is this not necessary?

I'll give this a this weekend so I can finally get rid
of some of this old hardware. :D

Thanks again!

Michael Saul
--- "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net";