[THIN] Re: Moving SQL Datastore - Jeff Durbin?

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:02:08 +1300

Hi Michael,

  The data was from the field notes I created the day I figured it out,
which is why the formatting was bad; I had copied it from a Word document.
I've just dug out the original document and pasted the contents into a new
document which I will email you off-list.
  Jim's way sounds a lot simpler than mine. I didn't know SQL particularly
well, so I had to fight my way through it. The method I came up with does
work though, if you need it as a fallback.

Regards,

JD