[THIN] Re: Modified ICA client - Close button disabled. DONE

  • From: "Steve Raffensberger" <sraffens1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:44:13 -0400

Can you send it to Jim so he can post it? This may well be one of the most
useful things on the site!

Raff

From: Cláudio Rodrigues
Hey guys,

If anyone needs it just let me know. I modified the Win32 ICA client and
disabled the close button so users cannot disconnect their sessions anymore.
They just get a message asking them to logoff using the start menu. :-)

See ya,

Cláudio Rodrigues

Microsoft MVP
Windows Technologies - Terminal Services

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com