[THIN] Re: Modified ICA client - Close button disabled. DONE

  • From: "Stephen Rogers" <stephen.rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:52:43 +0100

Please.....

>>> Claudio.Rodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 16/10/03 22:02:45 >>>

From: Clßudio Rodrigues
Hey guys,

If anyone needs it just let me know. I modified the Win32 ICA client
and disabled the close button so users cannot disconnect their sessions
anymore. They just get a message asking them to logoff using the start
menu. :-)

See ya,

Clßudio Rodrigues

Microsoft MVP
Windows Technologies - Terminal Services

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com