[THIN] Re: Mitchell's automotive

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 12:50:50 -0500

What archives did you search? I put in mitchells on thethin.net and got a
hundred hits.
Basically you need to be sure you have the networked version and hack the
ini to use UNC's for the CD rom drives instead of drive letters. (of course
the drives need to be shared) The ini should go in the windows directory of
each user also if I remember correctly.
JK