[THIN] Mitchell's automotive

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <jstockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 11:19:33 -0500

I remember a discussion about Mitchell's Automotive software being installed in
a Thin Client environment.  I have searched the archives at The Thin, and
Freelists, but I have not been able to find anything about this thread.
We are trying to install Mitchell's Automotive on a Windows 2003 Terminal
server (no Citrix).  Does anyone have an environment where this is working?
Does anyone know of any "must do" procedures that I need to install first?
Thank you for your help
Jeff
Jesus Loves You
This Week's Sponsor - ThinPrint .Print Server Engine
Thinprint can help you save money, protect resources,
simplify administration, save time and increase
flexibility by solving all of your printing needs.
http://www.thinprint.com