[THIN] Microsoft .Net 3.5 SP1

  • From: Michael Pardee <pardeemp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 07:41:21 -0500

Anyone aware of any known issues with this? Some of our developers would like to move to this revision and have asked about our adding it to the Farm. So far on a test server I cannot see anything wrong with it at all and have had no issues but I thought I would would reach out to the brain trust to see if anyone knew of any issues.

Thanks in advance.

Oh, if needed, we are running PS 4.5 (R02) on Windoows2003 SP2 on both 32 and 64 bit servers.
Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist
http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com
Thinlist MOBILE Feed