[THIN] Re: MetaFrame Product Code

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 04:35:32 -0800 (PST)

Someone asked last week about product codes...this link came up..
http://demo.asiasoft.com.hk/citrix/Citrix1.htm

JK

Davey <> wrote:
Is there a handy list somewhere that tells me what the Metaframe Product
Code is for a particular version of XP ? If so then Google and I can't find
it.

I installed a FR3 cd and selected XPe as the product base only to find that
the licenses I have are XPa. I'm sure that if I changed the Product code
this would cure my login error message box - No licenses etc.

The product code (cmc,Actions,server,set metaframe product code) I'm after
is for retail XPa. I'm assuming that this is always the same xxxx-xxxx for a
particular version.

Thanks

Davey