[THIN] MetaFrame Product Code

  • From: "Davey" <DB1001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:54:09 -0000

Is there a handy list somewhere that tells me what the Metaframe Product
Code is for a particular version of XP ? If so then Google and I can't find
it.

I installed a FR3 cd and selected XPe as the product base only to find that
the licenses I have are XPa. I'm sure that if I changed the Product code
this would cure my login error message box - No licenses etc.

The product code (cmc,Actions,server,set metaframe product code) I'm after
is for retail XPa. I'm assuming that this is always the same xxxx-xxxx for a
particular version.

Thanks

Davey

http://www.seamlessplanet.com