[THIN] Re: McAfee EPO Agent

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:22:40 +0000

I've never experienced a slowdown on our two TS.. What version were you usi=
ng? Netshield 4.5 here..

Andrew
--o--

>>> lynch00@xxxxxxx 19/03/03 20:31:26 >>>
I have always recommended either Trend Micro or Symantec.  McAfee (or =3D
Mcrappy) slows down your servers on average of 15-35%, from what I have =3D
seen and tested.

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79