[THIN] NT 4 Registry size

  • From: "Dannhorn, Michael IZ/HZA-IN3" <dannhmch@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:09:50 +0100

Hi,

Our TS are running now for about 3 years.
During this time used registry size has
reached 90% (max. registry size is set to 256 MB)

        users   used registry szie      in %
2000:    ~130   low                     low
2003:   ~   80  118 MB                  90

We used 'RegCompact' and 'cprofile' to free registry.
It freed some registry memory but not enough.

Anyone had the same problem or know tools or hacks
to free more memory?

Michael