[THIN] Master Browser Issue?

  • From: "Tom Norton" <tom.norton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 11:43:53 +0100

Hi

Apologies if this message has gone through twice, I?ve just had a few
probs with e-mail this morning.

We have recently moved over to Metaframe XP with Windows 2000. Since we
have done this to be able to connect to the server farm we have had to
enter an IP address of one of the Citrix Servers in the server location.
We didn?t have to do this when we had Citrix MetaFrame 1.8.

Any Ideas as to why we have to do this. It?s starting to get a little
annoying now.

Thanks

Tom

Tom Norton ? Network Manager