[THIN] Re: Mapping network drives in published desktop to published desktop

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 15:54:38 +0100

If this is the case that a user cannot map network drives form one published
desktop to another that would be fine if I have something to state this.

My problem is that if a user VPN's into his laptop has his network drives
mapped then logs into a published Desktop on a different domain they see the
network drives mapped through.

But when that same user is on a internet café PC launches a published Desktop
to our Network domain and gets his mapped drives as he would on the VPN Laptop.
 Then launches a 2nd published Desktop to the other domain the network drives
do not appear.

As you say maybe this is meant to happen but I cannot find this anywhere.

Ronnie