[THIN] Re: Mapping network drives in published desktop to published desktop

  • From: Jason Patten <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 10:40:48 -0400

I thought that Network drives were unable to be mapped into a session?

If I understood the email correctly, the users log into a server.  THe
session on the server has network drives. From within that session they
launch a Citrix session and the network drives are unavailable from within
that session correct?

Unless something has changed I didn't think network drives were ever mapped.