[THIN] Re: Mapped Printer Doesn't Print

  • From: "Blackman, John" <John.Blackman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:58:11 -0000

Melvin,

Have a look at Project Compatibility from http://www.dabcc.com/pc/  it
solved our outstanding Auto Create issues in a about ten minutes.  You
need to install it to a MetaFrame server, I used our development box as
I did not want to touch the production farm.

Hope this helps.

John

John Blackman
Network Administrator
IT Incorporated ltd.

[t] 07779 314 171
[a] Normanton Industrial Estate, Normanton, WF6 1RN
[e] john.blackman@xxxxxxxxxxx
[w] http://www.birse.co.uk

"It is not a third way between conservative and social democratic
philosophy. It is social democracy renewed."=20
- Tony Blair - March 2001