[THIN] Re: Mac Connectivity

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 10:21:12 -0700

She should be running 11.4.3

Joe

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jason CitrixADmin
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 8:09 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Mac Connectivity

I believe it is 11.2

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 9:54 AM, Webster <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What Citrix client version is she using on the Mac?  I have heard of lots of
issues with the latest version.  I use the latest version and have never had
an issue at any cliet site I have been too.

Carl Webster

Consultant and Citrix Technology Professional

http://www.CarlWebster.com <http://www.carlwebster.com/>

  _____