[THIN] Re: Mac Connectivity

  • From: Webster <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 14:54:02 +0000

What Citrix client version is she using on the Mac?  I have heard of lots of
issues with the latest version.  I use the latest version and have never had an
issue at any cliet site I have been too.

Carl Webster

Consultant and Citrix Technology Professional

http://www.CarlWebster.com<http://www.carlwebster.com/>