[THIN] MS Access on A Citrix Server

  • From: Greg.Watts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 08:26:54 -0600

Hello All, We just upgraded to Office XP on all of our Citrix servers and
all is well except for a particular problem with MS Access. When the user
goes to "send to" to email they get the following error:

"You cannot create a new Microsoft Outlook profile at this time. To create a
new profile, open the control panel, double click the mail icon, and then
click show profiles"

The Outlook profile is created correctly when the users logs on. This works
fine from word and excel but not access?  Any ideas?

TIA!

Greg Watts
Wells Fargo - CTS
greg.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx