[THIN] Re: MPS3 or MPS4

  • From: "Dirk Blose" <Dirk.Blose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:58:43 -0400

We are contemplating a move to PS 4 and one of the things being
discussed is do we still need Tricerat's Simplify Printing. I would
welcome anyone's input concerning the printing of PS4.

Thanks.

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791
dirk.blose@xxxxxxxxxx

>>> emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/25/05 3:48 PM >>>
From reading on the Citrix Support forums from customers, about the
only
complaint with MPS4.0 is printing.  People who upgraded from MPS3.0 ->
MPS4.0 say that they had no ussues under 3.0 but are having problems
under 4.0.  Citrix has released 5 or 6 hotifxes now with printing
relates fixes for 4.0 and there are still issues with the default
printing not being rememebred, or loosing printing resources all
together. I know I've been having issues and I had a brand new 4.0
farm,
no upgrades or anything "weird".