[THIN] Re: MF-XP & Active Directory Changes

  • From: "Erik Gerard" <GERARDE@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:47:59 -0500

Yes. We've been doing some AD cleanup and by moving either the container =
w/ servers or users, we seem to have broken the Published App and had to =
re-publish. Just worried that it will happen again next time something =
gets moved, which is likely since we've got a fair amount of clieanup to =
complete.

>>> lynch00@xxxxxxx 11/18/02 01:45PM >>>

=3D20

http://thethin.net/citrixlist.cfm=20