[THIN] Re: MF SP3 Screen Flicker

  • From: "BRUTON, Malcolm, FM" <Malcolm.BRUTON@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:00:23 -0000

Can you please let me know if this fixes the issue for you.  Apparently they
introduced this file with FR2 but due to a bug it never loaded with FR2.
They fixed the bug with FR3 but now performance is crap.  About to do
further testing with both FR2 /FR3 to recreate and pass on information to
citrix to provide proper fix.

Malcolm