[THIN] MAC user getting cert error

  • From: "Cathy Campbell" <Cathy.Campbell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 13:51:10 -0800

I have a MAC user (using the MAC ICA OSX client) that is unable to
launch apps in Citrix.  He keeps getting the message "You have not
chosen to trust "Verisign Class 3 Secure Server CA," the issuer of the
server's security certificate.  Error number 183"

He has the Verisign Class 3 Sercure Server CA.cer file.  I had him
rename the file with a .crt extension and place it in the
Applications:Citrix ICA Client:keystore:cacerts folder on his MAC, and
Always to trust the certificate.

He continues to get the "You have not chosen to trust "Verisign Class 3
Secure Server CA," the issuer of the server's security certificate.
Error number 183" error message.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Cathy