[THIN] Looking for ThinClient price comparisons (ideally UK)

  • From: "Andrew Cooke" <acooke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 22:07:12 +0100

Dear All,

It does seem to me that HP are offering the best in terms of thin client
device for price, together with FREE alteris management software.

However it's come to my attention that other vendors 'can' compete.. For
example Neoware offer a product at a similar price.

REQUIREMENTS
    -Paralell port (unless someone knows if USB to parralell adaptors work
on devices ??)
    - Cheap

I did originally insist on IE6.. but I have had bad experience so far. So I
think I will need to run IE6 from the TS server

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=320