[THIN] Re: Logoff Check Sys Modules

  • From: "Jeff Bolton" <Jeff.Bolton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:32:45 -0500

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what issues have you run into with
Symantec Endpoint Security?  I only ask because our Security manager
plans to install the same product here in the next few days and being
prepared for, rather than troubleshooting what he's broken this time
with his new tools, would be helpful... :)