[THIN] Logoff Check Sys Modules

  • From: <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:12:15 -0700

Xenapp 4.5 on 2003 64-Bit R2

I have a couple new modules I need to  add to
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Citrix\wfshell\TWI]
LogOffCheckSysModules (Thank you Symantec Endpoint Protection.)

I go into install mode, make the reghack and go back to execute mode.  I then
rdp back to the server and the entries are not there.  I have a question, does
making a registry change like this for all users require a reboot?

Thanks,

George

________________________________

Regional Health's mission is to provide and support health care excellence in
partnership with the communities we serve.

Note: The information contained in this message, including any attachments, may
be privileged, confidential, or protected from disclosure under state or
federal laws . If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
communication in error, please notify the Sender immediately by a "reply to
sender only" message and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the
communication, including any attachments.