[THIN] Re: Locking down IE6

  • From: Mark Guzzo <marguz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 06 Mar 2003 10:34:56 -0600

Hi,

I had the same issue. We here have users that just need Meditech and
access to our on-line training site. So what I did was make a new Citrix
group for this type of user and just add that group to the new Group
Policy Object, that is set to give a false proxy setting for all sites
but the on-line training. Works like a charm!

Mark Guzzo