[THIN] Locking down IE6

  • From: adamadz <adz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 00:57:10 -0500

I have an interesting problem that we could desperately use some help on.  We
need to lock down IE so that only a certain group of users can access any
website, while the rest are limited to only a few approved sites.  One of our
Networking guys suggested that we try to install a second version of IE6 so
that we have two different configs to lock down (since we're using group
policy).  I have my doubts about doing this, so I'm curious if anyone else has
come across this.  We're using ISA to filter traffic, but I need to be sure
that we don't interfere with their normal access while using their own
workstations.  Any suggestions?

(adamadz)