[THIN] Load Evaluator Interval

  • From: "Angela Smith" <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 22:08:30 +1100

Hi

Was looking to get some feedback on changing the Interval for updating load evaluator data setting in the Load Evaluator (Load Manager Settings \ Interval for updating load evaluator data). The default setting is 5 minutes but I was looking at decreasing this to 1-2 minutes so my evaluators are more accurate as my servers are not always sharing the load evenly and Ive tried quite a few evaluators in testing.

Can anyone see any issues with changing this setting?

Thanks