[THIN] Re: Licensing mode for Terminal Services 2003

  • From: "Cwalinski, Zygmunt" <zcwalinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:03:18 -0400

I have to install a new Windows Server 2003 for 80 users (small
application) so in this case there is no "mixed mode" on the server.

We have one License Server for all our TSs. At the moment there are only
per device calls.

I suppose that I can keep both types of licenses on the same License
Server, am I right?

By the way, is it possible to convert existing per device licenses to
per user mode?

Thanks, Zygmunt Cwalinski, System Analyst Network Services