[THIN] Re: Legal logon notice

  • From: "Columna, Melvin" <Melvin.Columna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 15:49:49 -0400

Ohh you are correct Malcolm, if using pass-thru it will simply prompt with
just the [OK] button.
One thing I did here was create a "message board" program (in VB) that
displays an external HTML page... Then at the bottom, there is a continue
button...  When you press continue it shells to your target program.  Im
sure you guys could create something similar but with an "Exit" button.