[THIN] Re: Late Reminders in OutlookXP

  • From: "Brian Politis" <bpolitis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:10:27 -0400

Luckily for me I told the VP of Ops in writing that I didn't want to
load XP a year ago (it was too new).  So when users complain I send them
to him.  An IT person called me yesterday to tell me that all of a
sudden his reminders were working, and popped up 20 some odd reminders,
several that were a month old.  Gotta love it.