[THIN] Re: Last attempt at help before sending McAfeepacking...

  • From: "J H" <jeffrey_hicks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:58:08 -0700

Seems updaterui is also at HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\MUICache
on servers where it is in the Run key and NOT there on servers where it is
taken out.

You know a quick and dirty solution might be to just rename the exe. It serves
no useful purpose, unless you don't have 300k of memory for McAfee to use. I am
not running it on my production servers.

jeff