[THIN] Kernel mode printer drivers

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:39:44 -0700

All,

I am having trouble installing a kernel mode driver in on a terminal server
(no citrix).  It's one of those PDF exporters.  I've found two places in
policies that may affect it.  One is "Allow users to install printer
drivers" and the other is "Disallow installation of kernel mode drivers".
(this is not the exact verbage).  I've set the last one to disabled.
Problem is I still can not install the driver and there are no errors in
the event log.  Anyone know where else in policies, etc to look?

adam

http://www.go-eol.com